Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Sewing for Baby O

A friend of mine, that I used to teach with, had a baby boy....so I decided I'd get the sewing machine out this summer.
I made him some burp cloths, and then I had another lady personalize them for me with his name.
I also made him some onesies with "ties." I saw these here; aren't they cute?
I had to make one with dachshunds because the mommy shares a love of weiner dogs!
Here's our girl with Baby O. She LOVED every minute of holding him. She even got to feed him! He's one adorable baby!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh how fun! Baby O made the blog! Your gift is still the talk of the shower! I was so happy that your girl enjoyed holding Owen so much! Thank you again for the time you put into the awesome gift.

3 Sweet Teas and Me said...

We had the best time at your beautiful new home with the cutest baby in town!!!! Glad you like the gift!!! Now...get to blogging about Baby O so we can all keep up with ya'll!!! :)