Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Spring...is that you??

It is sooooooooooooooo pretty here today. The weather is beautiful with even warmer tempts expected tomorrow. After all the snow last weekend, I was beginning to question our groundhog's prediction of an early spring. Well...is sure looks like spring is on it's way this weekend! So...what do you do when the weather gets warmer?

You go and buy new spring fabric of course!

Don't you just LOVE it??? I sure do!

So...I'm thinking of making 2 new spring dresses for our girl. I bought 2 new patterns too. The pattern on the left has a dress with contrasting fabric at the neck and bottom. I'm thinking of the blue with brown scrolls for the main fabric with the pink diamonds as the accent. For the pattern on the right, I'm thinking of the the pattern that is shown in purple on the packaging. I'll use funky floral fabric for it.

Can't wait to get started...I'll keep you posted!

No comments: