Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crafting, Cooking, & a Chorus Concert

What's been going on around here? I'll tell you...it's Crafting, Cooking, & a Chorus Concert.

We made canvases and Christmas ornaments. I saw a project on Pinterest with the green and red dots, and I saw one with reindeer made from the kids hand prints. So, we combined those ideas to make canvases and Christmas ornaments. Here's a canvas:

Our Boy made this elf in art class at school. I love how he added details like a belt.



Our Girl made this angel in art class. I love how the angel has on high heels and a necklace.


I made these yummy treats for a teacher party. They are more work than you'd think!

And Our Boy had his Christmas chorus concert. He even surprised us by being part of the dance team:
It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas around here!

No comments: