Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I've Been to the Fabric Stores

I realized that our trip to Disney is coming up soon, and I haven't made our daughter any new outfits to wear!!!!! So...what do you do?...you make the whole family go to 2 fabric stores searching for fun polka-dot fabric! FYI-in case you didn't know-family members really don't care for shopping in fabric stores. It might have something to do with all the time it takes for Mama's decision making.
I bought 3 new patterns for clothes for our girl, red polka-dot fabric, black pom-pom trim, black fabric, and orange polka-dot fabric (this one's for October/Halloween-not Disney).
What do you see? I see red/dot capris with a ruffle at the bottom including the pom-pom trim! Maybe an appliqued mouse-head t-shirt to match with the black fabric?
Here are 3 fabrics that I already had that I'm thinking of using this week too.
I'm thinking a flower dress here with a striped ruffle, and an appliqued t-shirt using the Mickey/Minnie fabric. I also bought some white eyelet that I didn't photograph. I'm thinking a cute top for that fabric.
Tomorrow we have church and baseball tickets for tomorrow's game. We'll see how much sewing I can squeeze in this Labor Day. Check back...only time will tell!

No comments: