Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Curtains for Breakfast Area-Take Two

OK...so today I went fabric shopping again for our breakfast area, but this time I went with inspiration from Southern Hospitality. Here's a picture of her kitchen. You can check her out at: http://southernhospitality-rhoda.blogspot.com/
When I was shopping a few weeks ago, I saw this exact red fabric with the rabbits that she has in her kitchen. Today I went back to the same store, and all of that particular fabric was sold out. So...I found these fabrics...

I know...they look similar to the fabric on the dining room panels, but they are cheerful! I'm using the same design shown in the Southern Hospitality pic above.
Our son went shopping with me to 3 fabric stores...so what was his reward for such good behavior?

That's right...handcuffs...that he's already using on his sister to "lock her up in jail."

No comments: