Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

10 Random Facts...

It's Wife Wednesday, and I thought it would be fun to ask Hubby to give me 10 random facts about himself. We've been together for over 20 years, so let's see if he'll surprise me!

10 Random Facts About Hubby (as given by Hubby himself):

1. "I don't need glasses." Wait...he didn't need glasses until he turned 43.
2. "My 1st concert was Cool and the Gang at Six Flags."
3. "I'm the baby of my family."
4. "I've painted houses for over 30 years."
5. "My first car was a '79 Mustang that wouldn't run when it rained."
6. "My favorite color is blue."
7. "My favorite food is a Chick-fil-a sandwich. "
8. "My favorite restaurants at Disney World are The Flying Fish and Ohana's."
9. "I paid my own way to college."
10. "My family had about10 different breeds of dogs when I was growing up: golden retriever, English springer spaniel, Brittany spaniel, pug, German shorthaired pointer, sheepdog, vizsla, English bulldog, and Bassett hound."

And there you have it, not too many surprises for me. I guess I know him pretty we'll after all these years!

No comments: