Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Swap Success!

Hooray! I received my 1st ever blog-swap package! Thanks Marty--everything is so fun! Here's a picture of all of my goodies:
hand towels, brownie mix, hot cocoa mix, 2 treat bags of candy for my kids, HoHoHo notepad, fun "A" key chain, cute Letter to Santa stationary, and a mini-Santa-Merry Christmas stocking--LOVE it all!!
If you get a chance to participate in a swap--do it!! Who doesn't like to get a package in the mail??
We were in a 3-way swap. Here's what I bought for my swap buddy:
1. 72 Personalized return address labels--fun, fun! I love stationary and anything fun that makes communication more exciting--especially if it's personalized-love it!! Check out the the fun products on www.LittleArtStudio.com. Kim has great products and is soooo nice too! I found her on www.etsy.com.

2. I also found a tea towel at a local gift shop with a fun Christmas ribbon with the verse..."May the Lord Bless You and Keep You" written on it. My swap buddy happens to be a friend I grew up with in church. In UMYF, we ended each meeting with our closing blessing...
"May the Lord bless you and keep you; May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace." So...I couldn't think of a more perfect gift for a friend from my youth!

No comments: