Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

3 things that make you go "hmmm"

#1 I want to state for the record that it is MUCH harder to eat healthy and drink lots of water when I'm at home than it is when I'm at school. I'm thinking this 3 day weekend is bad for my weight loss. Seems like it would be easier--hmmmmm.
#2 Floor Update: The floors are coming along-hall and breakfast area are done, kitchen was almost done and then some water leaked on the sub-flooring when hubby moved the dishwasher...so have to wait for that to dry completely. His goal tomorrow after church is to finish the kitchen and start ripping out carpet in the family room--hmmmmmmmm
#3 I've failed to mention that while we're living in a construction zone in the kitchen/surrounding areas...we're also having to deal with showering in the kids' bathroom. Hubby fixed a leak in shower about forever ago...stripped out caulking in shower to replace it about a week ago...waiting for warmer weather to re-caulk so it dries correctly--hmmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: