Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Week 3 of The Biggest Loser at work

For week 3 of The Biggest Loser Competition at work, I lost 3 lbs. 2 oz.--that's a total of 9 lbs. 4 oz. from the start of the competition. I did wear boots and a sweater for the first weigh-in and I take off my shoes now to weigh...so it's probably more like a 7 lb. loss, but I'm happy with the loss just the same. I'm wearing pants this week that I couldn't wear 3 weeks ago--so I'll keep plugging along. I have a workout DVD that I like called "30 Day Shred" by Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser show. I like it because you do three 6-minute circuits (3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of abs, and 1 minute of abs). There are 3 levels of intensity too-I'm still on Level 1 and it's good for me! I've said before, but I'll say again--I'm drinking lots of water, eating healthier choices, cutting out the snacks, and exercising about 3 times per week. I have one Diet Coke or one Diet Dr. Pepper a day. I do cheat on food choices too, but with moderation-I had a Hostess cupcake and a few bites of homemade vanilla ice cream for snack at school today, yesterday I had a small brownie, and I do eat a slice of cheese pizza about once a week. The competition is for 12 weeks--so I'm hoping if I keep posting about it on the blog, then I'll stay motivated!

No comments: