Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Have you seen Elvis lately?

Well, if you haven't seen Elvis...just look at this photo below. Yes, that's my sister preparing for her Elvis Cruise with the"Young Elvis"! You heard me right...I said an Elvis cruise! Don't ask too many questions because I don't have too many answers, but I'm sure that I will. They were due to set sail around 6pm tonight from Mobile (by way of bus ride from New Orleans). My daughter saw this photo and said "Mommy, why does E love Elvis so much?" What could I say..."Baby, That's a gooooooooooooood question." Who better to go on an Elvis cruise with my sister than...my mother! Here she is with the King of Mardi Gras in New Orleans prior to the cruise festivities. What can I say...she's the only sucker who was crazy enough to go on an Elvis cruise! Well, my kids both wanted to go really bad, but thankfully they have school-maybe next time!

No comments: