Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Poor June

Background Info: Our dog, June, is a great dog. We got her the year we married--so she's 10 years old. She was our "first born." I'm not kidding...once, she got sick in the middle of the night and we rushed her to the emergency vet. We even called my parents, and they met Hubby and me there. That's the kind of thing you do before you have 2-legged children!
Fast Forward to Today: Ever since the start of this summer, she's spent most of her time at my parents' house down the street from us. Why you ask??? Because she has TERRIBLE separation anxiety! She cannot stand to be alone...she never has! We've been in & out so much...she's spent a lot of time with her grandparents.
So tonight...I received this photo below in an e-mail from my mom. It was titled..."Help the homeless. She needs food."

Poor June! We did go to visit her tonight! Look out Megan....this is what's coming for your wiener dogs! :)

2 comments:

Deals and doxies said...

That does it! June's coming to the weiner dog convention over here in Jenkinsburg! LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture!

L Rukes said...

What a poor, pitiful baby!!! Super cute!! I definitely understand that 'first born' love :-)