Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Whirlwind

OK--first off--I'm gonna report on the Friday weigh-in for The Biggest Loser at work. I lost 1 pound last week for a total of 12 pounds 14 ounces! Now...for the fun stuff...
This weekend has been a whirlwind of fun activities!
1. We started on Friday night with the 18 year olds' BD party.
2. Sat. am our son had baseball practice.
3. Sat. evening we had a friend's 40th BD party. Happy Birthday Kim!
Here's the birthday girl and her sweet husband who planned her a surprise party:
Hubby and the kids at the party:

4. Sat. mid-evening we visited with our friends-The Bryans having fun playing, talking, laughing, and even got in some shopping for $4 Crocs at the Croc store right before they closed for the night! Let me get a...Whoo-Hoo for Mrs. Bryans who's a deal-seeker like me!
5. Sat. late-night we arrived at the in-laws for a sleep-over (as the kids call it).
6. Sun. am--fun with Nana and Papa and Aunt T!
7. Sun afternoon-went by my sister's house for pizza and chores. Everyone had a job--I helped my son put together a new table/chairs set, hubby helped install a storm window and a few things, my mom organized and cleaned, my dad helped with the window and other stuff, my daughter got in her aunt's bed to watch a movie and have a snack, and I think my sister was the supervisor overseeing the job site or maybe the gopher too.
8. Sun night--met some friends for a girls' dinner...
Whew! All that fun makes me kinda tired recapping it now! Hope you had a fun weekend too!

No comments: