Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dining Room panels are DONE!

We finally got the dining room curtain panels finished and hung this past week! Hubby hung the rod, and I got them hemmed. Here's a shot:

Here's a run-down on where I found the fabrics:
red at top=Hobby Lobby (also used this fabric on the cornice boards by front door)
green stripe=bought 1 pre-made green panel for $9.99-20% off coupon at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I cut it to make the stripes on these panels (also used on cornice boards by front door)
trim (on green stripe)=Hob Lob
flowered fabric at bottom=JoAnn's
Here's one of the cornice boards that share the same fabrics as the panels:

On other note...I think I decided to try something else in the breakfast area. I like these pictured below that I just made, but I think I want something different--brighter!
The family-room curtains are on hold until I decide on the breakfast area curtains above!

2 comments:

niartist said...

The drapes turned out great - and I think the cornis boards are perfect! :) Great job!

3 Sweet Teas and Me said...

Thanks for the positive feedback! :)